The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ralph lauren .co.uk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

ralph lauren .co.uk Empty
PostSubject: ralph lauren .co.uk   ralph lauren .co.uk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Now online. Wink

http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3979761&ab=global_men
Back to top Go down
The Racketeer

The Racketeer

PostSubject: Re: ralph lauren .co.uk   ralph lauren .co.uk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:51 pm

getthebeerin wrote:
Now online. Wink

http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3979761&ab=global_men

It's a shame that RL is so accessible but that dosent put me off one bit.Everything I have from that lable is quality. Stands the test of time and when I lived at home it even stood up to my mums brutal washing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: ralph lauren .co.uk   ralph lauren .co.uk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 pm

The Racketeer wrote:
getthebeerin wrote:
Now online. Wink

It's a shame that RL is so accessible but that dosent put me off one bit.Everything I have from that lable is quality. Stands the test of time and when I lived at home it even stood up to my mums brutal washing. Very Happy

Very Happy

Tbh RL is somewhat dismissed by many because as you say it is easily accessible. But having said that the label itself is timeless. This year i have found myself buying a RL polo and a RL madras shirt, never thought i'd buy another RL check shirt in my lifetime. Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheOrdinaryFella

TheOrdinaryFella

PostSubject: Re: ralph lauren .co.uk   ralph lauren .co.uk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Ralph Lauren is probably one of my top brands, definitely in the top 3. Even though around here it's ridiculously popular. The millwall chaps love it. It's also very handy I don't live too far from a Ralph outlet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bcfccasual

PostSubject: Re: ralph lauren .co.uk   ralph lauren .co.uk I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 pm

the point of RL being easily accessible doesnt bother me either its quality made gear and timeless. similar to a lacoste polo,probably the most common polo in history but im sure we've all got a couple still. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ralph lauren .co.uk   ralph lauren .co.uk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ralph lauren .co.uk
Page 1 of 1