The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meg Company & it's label's...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Meg Company & it's label's... Empty
PostSubject: Meg Company & it's label's...   Meg Company & it's label's... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm

For those that know who this is you will already be aware of some the great gear they churn out from california usa, they branch out their label's so each label is focused on by those of that team to get the best out of them, being quite into a couple of the brand's they hold it's spurred me on to give them a little write up, running several label's covering mountaineering, quality outerwear & some of the finest footwear available running (to name a few) Yuketen, Monitaly, Canada Goose and Santo Domingo Boots co.... Quite a hefty catalogue i am sure you'll agree, i decided to give a pair of the Santo Domingo boot's a go this year and the quality is quite simply brilliant, had different thought's on these some thinking they are a bit rascal/fruity, and other's wanting to know where i got them, it's a good thing in my book when people take a glance at them and then look back again, not to everybody's taste's but then i would'nt want to see anybody else in them, hand crafted in mexico, vibram sole unit, brown and navy suede, multi coloured stitching, vegetable tanned leather....
Meg Company & it's label's... DSC00120
Meg Company & it's label's... DSC00121

I will leave Yuketen out of this post as they deserve a thread of their own so swiftly moving onto monitaly, i am interested in hearing what other's have to say about this brand, i love it from top to bottom, small quantity and i only know of a few stockist's which again make's it a good thing in my book, Garbstore stocked the last season as did oi polloi, i slept on one of the mountain parka's and lost the red in my size but they are releasing another red mountain parka for the fall and 2 other parka's in a/w2010 which look very tasty....
Meg Company & it's label's... Picture%2B1
Meg Company & it's label's... Monit

Wether they will keep releasing this style i don't know but it mimmick's a/w 2009's parka effort in a very fetching mustard colour
Meg Company & it's label's... Monitaly-parka-02

and from this season's line a very nice array of clothing
Meg Company & it's label's... Meg-co-ss2010-front
Meg Company & it's label's... Meg-co-ss2010-1
Meg Company & it's label's... SDJ08F-M01%20Stadium%20Jkt%20Black%20Herringbone
Meg Company & it's label's... SCJ08F-M01%20STAND%20COLLAR%20JACKET%20Nat%20Indigo
Meg Company & it's label's... Men%27s%20Slimfit%20Shirts%20Black%20Stripe
Meg Company & it's label's... DSC_1383
Meg Company & it's label's... DSC_1097
Meg Company & it's label's... DSC_1106
Meg Company & it's label's... Monit
Meg Company & it's label's... MONITALY-MOC-PAD-SHOES-01-480x300
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
Hooray Henry

PostSubject: Re: Meg Company & it's label's...   Meg Company & it's label's... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Some of the Monitaly stuff is really fascinating

The tall guy who makes it is usually head to toe in it and it is just fantastic
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Meg Company & it's label's...   Meg Company & it's label's... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 pm

A better look at the Monitaly red mountain parka, available on Norsestore now for around £520

Meg Company & it's label's... F162b29de6b35951f18448855d8213c2_h356w534_max
Meg Company & it's label's... 764bf27427bee5277c8ca1a78f5ab1d8_h356w534_max
Meg Company & it's label's... 2e53fa250524893e1a37fbc38f0344a8_h356w534_max
Meg Company & it's label's... F393dfe8b2d18d95bac0f0a1e9917f16_h356w534_max
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meg Company & it's label's...   Meg Company & it's label's... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meg Company & it's label's...
Page 1 of 1