The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OI POLLOI new site

Go down 
+3
getthebeerin
The Individual
sperryboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sperryboy

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Not that keen meself, dont think its any better than the old one
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:37 pm

I quite like it, I like the design and build of it and it's all nice & simple, I enjoyed the Rig Out this time around aswell, I just wish they would sack off Stone Island
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:43 pm

sperryboy wrote:
Not that keen meself, dont think its any better than the old one

When did this happen, i'm still looking at the old one trying to decided which pair of grizzly's i'll look best in. scratch
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:23 am

I think with any changes like this it is viewable for some people quicker than others. I can't see it yet but apparently it takes 48 hours to take effect for everyone.

As for the changes, I believe the back-end (geek speak for admin area I suppose) is miles better than the old one.
Back to top Go down
PerSandwichman

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:18 pm

someoneelse wrote:
I think with any changes like this it is viewable for some people quicker than others. I can't see it yet but apparently it takes 48 hours to take effect for everyone.

As for the changes, I believe the back-end (geek speak for admin area I suppose) is miles better than the old one.
I wonder if the amount of time it takes for the site to update depends on whether or not someone is looking at it from a cached google search?
Back to top Go down
effeffarr

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 pm

someoneelse wrote:

They've done it in WordPress, I use it for sites I have, loads easier to implement and maintain, it's also a piece of piss to update, which means they can make changes to content easier and faster, with less technical fucking around.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:15 am

The Individual wrote:
I quite like it, I like the design and build of it and it's all nice & simple, I enjoyed the Rig Out this time around aswell, I just wish they would sack off Stone Island

Thanks.

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OI POLLOI new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI POLLOI new site   OI POLLOI new site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OI POLLOI new site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Individual :: Category :: Clothing & Footwear-
Jump to: