The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what's floating your denim boat?

Go down 
+2
getthebeerin
Reg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reg

what's floating your denim boat? Empty
PostSubject: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:28 pm

In the market for some new jeans and I'm clueless! Over the past year I've been wearing the same pair of unwashed apc standard jeans (and eating cold beans like the student I feel) but on the eve of their first wash am fancying treating myself to a new pair! Anyone got any ideas on something not too skinny, not too light and not too nudie? And also what denims are getting worn by yourself?
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm

I'm partial to a bit of Garbstore, and it just so happens they have sale on at the moment. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Where to start mate Smile I've got a heavy rotation going on through Edwin-Garbstore-LVC-Albam-Samurai-Kato etc what fit do you prefer Reg ? tapered, loose, straight ?
Can help you further if you let us know what style you want pal.
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
Loose Lips

PostSubject: Re: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Have a look at Allevol mate.

They're next on my list.
Back to top Go down
Reg

PostSubject: Re: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:38 am

The Individual wrote:
Where to start mate Smile I've got a heavy rotation going on through Edwin-Garbstore-LVC-Albam-Samurai-Kato etc what fit do you prefer Reg ? tapered, loose, straight ?
Can help you further if you let us know what style you want pal.

Well ill be honest, the last few times I've bought jeans I've been lazy, gone to oi polloi and that blokes sat down and brought endless pairs out till I found the pair I wanted! At the moment I've only got 3 pairs on the go... Edwin nashvilles, nudie straight sven and then the apc! So I'm after just something a similar cut to them
Back to top Go down
The Fat Bloke

PostSubject: Re: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 pm

I need some new jeans, need something with a slim leg.......
Back to top Go down
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

The Fat Bloke wrote:
I need some new jeans, need something with a slim leg.......
Got a pair of Lee Dexter slim leg jeans which are mustard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's floating your denim boat?   what's floating your denim boat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's floating your denim boat?
Page 1 of 1