The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Festival season is nigh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PerSandwichman

Festival season is nigh Empty
PostSubject: Festival season is nigh   Festival season is nigh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 pm

The clock's change this weekend meaning lighter nights, more skirts and festivals are on the way. Which are you attending this year?

Booked up for Lovebox, will look at booking Global and tempted by Sunday at Wireless festival for Pulp & 2manydjs

Reading line up has just been announced too which looks good, probably get to the Sunday there with 2manydjs and Friendly Fires playing
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Festival season is nigh   Festival season is nigh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Just Big Chill I think, falls on our wedding anniversary too so brings in the love bounce

I wouldn't bother with Global J' it's garbage now mate
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: Festival season is nigh   Festival season is nigh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

First time at Global was 2009 which was smashing - went last year and didn't think it was as good (loads of aggro on the Saturday) which has stopped me from booking up just yet. Will wait for the line up.

Will also wait for line up for SW4 before committing, went Sunday last year and enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival season is nigh   Festival season is nigh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival season is nigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Individual :: Category :: Music-
Jump to: