The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Individual Board & Culture/History.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

The Individual Board & Culture/History..... Empty
PostSubject: The Individual Board & Culture/History.....   The Individual Board & Culture/History..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 pm

I have locked the Culture & History section for the time being as this board has not been opened for arguing or high horse'ing it, it's just here for like minded individuals to chat and to appreciate each others backgrounds and the like, there's no online beef, it was just there for people to chat in each section about Casual's, Mods, Ravers, you name it and share photos of the past regarding clothing/music/football/gigs and days/nights out etc, if someone wants to post anything in there pm me and ill open it up and we'll go from there but we'll just leave it shut for now, please use the music section for music/nights etc.

All the best
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: The Individual Board & Culture/History.....   The Individual Board & Culture/History..... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:12 pm

I didn't agree with your view so you closed it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: The Individual Board & Culture/History.....   The Individual Board & Culture/History..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:48 am

someoneelse wrote:
I didn't agree with your view so you closed it? Laughing

No I closed it because I'm over the fact of petty squabbling on message boards and grown up enough to not want continuous drivvel of all the in's & out's of why someone doesnt like this idea, and if people think that highly of themselves where it causes problems because "it's not what they want to read" then whats the point, nothing to do with your 'view' on it, I just don't have the time to argue on a message board with other grown up's who should know better by now.
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: The Individual Board & Culture/History.....   The Individual Board & Culture/History..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Nobody thinks highly of themselves at all, least of all fucking me. Ask anyone who has met me. I'm a fucking right shy cunt.

I was just commenting that navel gazing over 'casual' is itself the opposite of what I believe 'casual' has always been and one of the facets that made that scene different from other. People just got on with it instead of sitting on the internet obsessing over what it all meant.

That's not to say some of us didn't think those things.

It seems my sarcasm has ruffled a few feathers on here but it's the internet, I'm having a joke. People haven't realised, probably my fault. The same with the comment about the David Keyte interview. I'm the last person to take myself remotely seriously.

Chill out. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Individual Board & Culture/History.....   The Individual Board & Culture/History..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Individual Board & Culture/History.....
Page 1 of 1