The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What gigs/nights you got coming up?

Go down 
+11
A distant echo
sinister_delicious
TheOrdinaryFella
rinamanda
sperryboy
Ticsmon
getthebeerin
Transformer
Tommy
youngie
PerSandwichman
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PerSandwichman

What gigs/nights you got coming up? Empty
PostSubject: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Bedrock at Brixton Academy in 2 weeks time, Delphic at Ewer Street warehouse end of October then looking at going to Warehouse Project in November for both John Digweed and Metropolis Birthday nights.

Where you off to and who you seeing?
Back to top Go down
youngie

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm

charlatans and shaun william ryder at brixton
manics at cambridge corn exch
ocs at the uncle albert hall (box seats) Cool

Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:00 pm

October looks to be the best month of the year so far for me

Off to Futureboogie in Bristol the first weekend, then considering Aeroplane at Kokos the night after depending on how Im feeling. Got a big night the next weekend back in London town for Warm's 11th birthday bash, Horse Meat Disco again amongst others. Weekend after that a mate of mine is putting on a small warehouse party in Whitechapel, will be a load of people I aint seen for ages and hopefully a few nice girlies in attendence. Looking forward to it all albino
Back to top Go down
http://latexwindow.blogspot.com
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:30 pm

British Sea Power start of next month, quite possibly Charlatans and Shaun Ryder on the 16th in Manc.
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Had the Charlatans/Ryder gig lined up at Brum.

Fingers crossed it gets the go ahead, don't fancy listening to Ryder for 3 hrs. Very Happy

Nicked this from their website.

http://www.thecharlatans.net/news.php
Back to top Go down
Ticsmon

Ticsmon

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Ocean Colour Scene @ Apollo
Weller @ M.E.N.
Back to top Go down
youngie

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Ticsmon wrote:
Weller @ M.E.N.

was it you who was bang into ocs when you was on exiles many moons ago, recommended me minchellas new band the players?

his new band (trio valore) aint up to too much though.
Back to top Go down
Ticsmon

Ticsmon

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 pm

youngie wrote:
Ticsmon wrote:
Weller @ M.E.N.

was it you who was bang into ocs when you was on exiles many moons ago, recommended me minchellas new band the players?

his new band (trio valore) aint up to too much though.

you're right pal far to jazzy for my liking. The Players were ok once the got a decent vocalist
Back to top Go down
sperryboy

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Courteeners/ i am Kloot M.E.N.
Back to top Go down
rinamanda

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 am

Steve Mason in Liverpool in October

wOnK. Also in October. (Disco/House/Balearic private party) put on in a recording studio by some stokie lads, we know, who produce some of Robbie William's music. This is where their heart really lies. Always a killer party.

Back to top Go down
TheOrdinaryFella

TheOrdinaryFella

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 am

I aint been to many gigs this year for some reason, but the next and final one of 2010 is probably cast in december.
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 pm

For me -

1st Ocotber
Horse Meat Disco at Futureboogie. Bristol.

What gigs/nights you got coming up? 350

9th October
Warm 11th Birthday. London.

What gigs/nights you got coming up? Uk-1009-179865-front

16th October
Crazy P / Straight A's / Futureboogie at Basment 45. Bristol

23rd October
Backroom 1st Birthday, Cardiff.

What gigs/nights you got coming up? Uk-1023-193780-front
Back to top Go down
A distant echo

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:42 am

First of all, welcome folks.
I have only just been passed the link to this forum. So here's hoping that it can grow and go from strength to strength........ cheers

As for forth coming gigs, I already have stashed away in a drawer tickets for, Ocean Colour Scene / Paul Weller and Madness, all nights are in Glasgow...
The Weller gigs are basically a yearly event every December. Last years had the added edge of "From the Jam" playing the very same venue ( the Glasgow Barrowland) just 2 weeks after Mr Weller. What a right good old lads night out From The Jam is, the place is actually bouncing.....
Back to top Go down
bingobongo

bingobongo

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm

the wedding present - november sheffield leadmill

bizarro tour

should be excellent as ever
Back to top Go down
Harry McNally

Harry McNally

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Been shanghighed into watching the Charletons in Liverpool next month. Though im more exicted about The Wolf People gig again Lpool. Then Belle and Sebastian in Manchester. Trying to watch Steve Winwood as well but depends on his set, if its Hammond organ or Traffic stuff im in if its the 80s stuff im not.
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Went to MGMT last night with the wife just for a get out to be honest, one of the most boring gigs I've attended fair play, it was too quiet they had no attitude and at one point I turned to my right as I could'nt help realising the girl's next to me were just chatting about hair, I'm just glad there was no class a knocking about because it would have been a complete waste, hey ho though.

50/50 on the horse meat disco in Bristol next weekend

9th october off to WARM london for 11th birthday bash with a couple off here to get my groove on

then after that ill pick & choose my night's but defo's are
Foals 3rd november
Madness and Paul Heaton 11th december
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:45 pm

The Individual wrote:
Went to MGMT last night with the wife just for a get out to be honest, one of the most boring gigs I've attended fair play, it was too quiet they had no attitude and at one point I turned to my right as I could'nt help realising the girl's next to me were just chatting about hair, I'm just glad there was no class a knocking about because it would have been a complete waste, hey ho though.

9th october off to WARM london for 11th birthday bash with a couple off here to get my groove on

Foals 3rd november

Get to Bristol next week, nice Warm weekend warm-up Cool
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Tommy wrote:
The Individual wrote:

Foals 3rd november

Get to Bristol next week, nice Warm weekend warm-up Cool

I'm 50/50 mucka cherry
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

He'll be down mate... He loves a bit of Horse meat, the massive wrong un.
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 am

haha better than being a massive weirdo.

Is that your old man in your pic?

Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 am

Tommy wrote:

No that's him in ibiza 2007, if ever a picture could tell a thousand words that one would just say "don't do ketamine 2 week's on the bounce or you will lose your soul's colour just like this rogue"
Back to top Go down
Eddie Fiola

Eddie Fiola

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Frightened rabbit in November - can't wait.

Julian Cope in December - equally can't wait.

Back to top Go down
http://www.theflyingbanana.com
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Tommy wrote:

No, it's not my old man mate... Although someone said that myself and the young scuttler in the picture are very smiliar? Really? I hope so, he looks so mischievious.
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 pm

sinister_delicious wrote:
Tommy wrote:

No, it's not my old man mate... Although someone said that myself and the young scuttler in the picture are very smiliar? Really? I hope so, he looks so mischievious.

He look's like he owned the first Blue Oyster bar on the front in Brighton in the 1920's...... similar ? I think so, your both wrong un's
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm

The Individual wrote:
sinister_delicious wrote:
Tommy wrote:

He look's like he owned the first Blue Oyster bar on the front in Brighton in the 1920's...... similar ? I think so, your both wrong un's

A gentle rogue I am, just ask the fine young filly from Oxford, as I tenderly made her do things she didn't know existed last night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gigs/nights you got coming up?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Individual :: Category :: Music-
Jump to: