The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... Empty
PostSubject: Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....   Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 am

With a vast collective of fantastic footwear available and trying to convince myself what the next best purchase will be i can't help but flick through quoddy's effort's over & over, hand made in maine and bulit for quality look's and durability they have a pair for everyone's taste's, and seeing as i am into boot's so much at the moment the obvious choice for me is the grizzly... what with all the bear hunting available in the west midland's i just can't wait to pull them on and go trekking, it's not the bear's that's the problem it's choosing what colour leather...

Grizzly, the last pair are the collab with heritage research
Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXC2k4c1uV1KCWqrEjMK13_i0CPY5cgmr9qRORN2RO5rFWJmc&t=1&usg=__8_HOkW7nI0_plDZnFpprpgLuKBw=
Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3wIm6UIcw-5X6FZiSWGWeFO5fBk1PiNjOlnlR0UftcZEYP10&t=1&usg=__2YMSzIczUVZukwbGgNcRtrYWc3U=
Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx38MwIgJf3o_o__vHAv8pCjm12B4Dsu4tUtqMA-IFJ3sY8rE&t=1&usg=___zAFDpHFTISsbzTqLM6p4TH6Oh8=
Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLtj7aK7NBrZndiElesMhzgSRmEarpNrZL8vBVgpQYwGdGcWo&t=1&usg=__cxz5v-qAJUCm5scp2OJYwYwWPR8=
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
effeffarr

PostSubject: Re: Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....   Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Loving them Quoddy's just don't think, with redundancy looming, that I can stretch to a pair, so I'll stick to me Sebago Lighthouse boots silent
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....   Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 am

Tried some Yuketens on a few weeks back, similar to the big Quoddy boots. I looked a right spastic so put them back. It requires a certain something to pull them off.
Back to top Go down
ZingyZangyZongy

PostSubject: Re: Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....   Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 am

Spunkalicious those boots.

I'll be sticking with Clarks though
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....   Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Was just flicking through on Tres Bien's new arrival's and had a good look at these, again some more great footwear, deck chukka in heavy suede, woodsman boots, and lastly the grizzly boot in dark brown with a handsewn sleeker vibram sole.

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... 4763162-rescaledpic-375x564

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... 4763184-rescaledpic-375x564

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... 4763185-rescaledpic-375x564

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... 4763187-rescaledpic-375x564

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... 4763171-rescaledpic-375x564

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... 4763175-rescaledpic-375x564

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... 4763176-rescaledpic-375x564
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....   Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm

The Woodsman are a little too high for my liking. Neutral

Been looking at the Chukka's and Grizzly boot for a while now trying to decide which ones i NEED the most!

It's sods law i'm gonna finish up with neither 'cos by the time i've made my mind up they'll have sold in in my size in both options. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....   Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quoddy Grizzly Winter soul....
Page 1 of 1