The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albam Ventile Mac.....

Go down 
+2
getthebeerin
The Individual
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Albam Ventile Mac..... Empty
PostSubject: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 pm

It's hard to pull off a mac without looking like a nut job or a pervert, I look a bit of both in one so plenty of advantages for me, but this Ventile is a screamer from Albam and I'm having to stop myself buying the cinnamon until I'm completely sure about it and how often I would wear it ?
But then I don't usually ask myself so many questions before a buy, welcome flasher's.......

Albam Ventile Mac..... 447VentileRainMacChinnamon1
Albam Ventile Mac..... 447VentileRainMacChinnamon2
Albam Ventile Mac..... 447VentileRainMacChinnamon4
Albam Ventile Mac..... 447VentileRainMacCharcoal1
Albam Ventile Mac..... 447VentileRainMacCharcoal2
Albam Ventile Mac..... 447VentileRainMacCharcoal4
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Albam Ventile Mac..... FLASHER
Back to top Go down
pathfinder

pathfinder

PostSubject: Re: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:17 am

I spotted that the other day and fell for the grey straight off, I'm a big fan of long coats and being 6 foot 4 I think I pull em off quite well...can't bring myself to part with full rrp on it at this moment in time though as I've got other priorities first off...
Back to top Go down
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Saw this in Albam the other week - smart piece but don't think I'd wear it all that often although that said if I see it at the right price in the sale I could pick it up for work
Back to top Go down
Loose Lips

PostSubject: Re: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Had one of these in shop keeper brown on my list but never got the funds mustered.

That said for a replacement I may be considering this in the Penfield sale.

http://www.penfieldusa.com/eu/anoka-tan.html

Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 pm

It's clean cut that Penfield but there was just something about the Albam that turned it into something that little bit extra, it had more swagger about it than your normal mac, probably the burnt orange colour but it had more about it.
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
Reg

PostSubject: Re: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:17 pm

anything longer than below the fly reminds me of the clown from green street parading about so for that reason im out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albam Ventile Mac.....   Albam Ventile Mac..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albam Ventile Mac.....
Page 1 of 1