The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Penfield.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Penfield..... Empty
PostSubject: Penfield.....   Penfield..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 am

Don't you wish they would stop putting the silly leather bear patch on everything, some of their clobber would be really desirable if they left it discreet and plain, the new tweed piece's they have knocked up are nice and I would buy both if they did'nt have that daft patch, I've had a few Penfield bit's and they were nice enough but sold them on unworn due to the patch, I've kept hold of the 2 tone purple/white vasson because for whatever reason the version I have does'nt have the patch just the small brown leather penfield to the chest, which is sound but they have ruined these bit's with this.

Penfield..... PDEH4TW-01

Penfield..... 0035W10.100_1
Penfield..... Penfield_danville_2
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
bcfccasual

Penfield..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penfield.....   Penfield..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 pm

totally agree about the patch being overkill.cheapens it in my eyes. iv had quite a few penfield bits and sold most of it on,iv kept 2 jackets. the navy and beige lightweight vassons as like yours they only have the little 'penfield' badge on the chest.
really like both these aswell especially the hat,like a modern day deerstalker. shame Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
PerSandwichman

Penfield..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penfield.....   Penfield..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Like Penfield, fairly priced and smart gear but I think too much of it and you'd look a div with that big logo on

Got the kasson parka and going to look at getting one of these shirts - http://www.oipolloi.com/store/Penfield-MerrimacShirtRedNavyYellowCheck-12388.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penfield..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penfield.....   Penfield..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penfield.....
Page 1 of 1