The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Decent Overhead Cagoule....

Go down 
+4
getthebeerin
bcfccasual
someoneelse
The Individual
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... Empty
PostSubject: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Always up for a decent cagoule vintage or new, orange making the way and was undecided on which to take but went with the rudda, however the TOAST overhead deserves a mention and no doubt will be of interest to some on here, not a bad price at £165 and in the black its not too bad although a touch grim reaper.......

Norsea Industries Rudda

A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... Image1xxl

TOAST overhead

A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... 90AC4_Washedblack

A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... 90AC4_2

A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... 90AC4_Rust
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:38 am

That Toast one looks a funny shape and although the Norsea one is a classic design I think it looks a bit shit so distressed.
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:55 am

someoneelse wrote:
That Toast one looks a funny shape and although the Norsea one is a classic design I think it looks a bit shit so distressed.

I know what your saying but I don't think the model does it any favour's or what he's wearing with it, makes it look more washed out than it is, if the toast cagoule had a waist pull I would have gone for that
Back to top Go down
bcfccasual

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:05 am

jesus looking good at the top Shocked
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm

bcfccasual wrote:
jesus looking good at the top Shocked

His old man ain't looking too good in the third pic. Shocked
Back to top Go down
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:01 pm

The Individual wrote:
someoneelse wrote:

I know what your saying but I don't think the model does it any favour's or what he's wearing with it, makes it look more washed out than it is, if the toast cagoule had a waist pull I would have gone for that
Seen that Toast one too, thinking of dropping into their store to try it on as worried it'd just look like a bedsheet...good jacket but would be 100000's times better if you could adjust the shape
Back to top Go down
TheOrdinaryFella

TheOrdinaryFella

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Quite like them henri lloyd efforts lately but old HL is a bit taboo these days. scratch
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Think the Rudda would be better a darker colour, prefer the Henri Lloyd Viking Smock over either of those though.
Back to top Go down
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm

TheOrdinaryFella wrote:
Quite like them henri lloyd efforts lately but old HL is a bit taboo these days. scratch
Had the navy viking smock in my basket on Oi Polloi earlier but didn't go through with it....
Back to top Go down
Lithuanian Disco Power

Lithuanian Disco Power

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Does the Oliver Spencer quay jacket not got a mention? affraid
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:47 am

Not just saying this but those HL smocks are smart, especially for the money. I may get one myself. Or I may not.

New Oi Polloi website is due any day now btw.
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 am

someoneelse wrote:
Not just saying this but those HL smocks are smart, especially for the money. I may get one myself. Or I may not.

New Oi Polloi website is due any day now btw.

Can't wait, with a bit of luck they may give a massive discount to celebrate..........

Then again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 am

Always makes me laugh this perception that they never give discounts and overcharge. In some cases they've made mistakes with pricing etc, but in other cases they'll be charging the RRP and other places undercut them deliberately, making them look like they're greedy. Also, a lot of their brands are bought in Euros or Dollars, so when the pound went wank, things like Arrow moccs or some of their Italian bits and pieces went up a lot.
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Lithuanian Disco Power wrote:
Does the Oliver Spencer quay jacket not got a mention? affraid

I did'nt want to list all the decent overhead cagoule/jacket's as it was left open for discussion pal Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Decent Overhead Cagoule....   A Decent Overhead Cagoule.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Decent Overhead Cagoule....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Individual :: Category :: Clothing & Footwear-
Jump to: