The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Overalls....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Well on the radar now and although this season I've only really fancied one or two pieces it's well worth a look, the one thing I was after the red wool cruzer but sold out in my size on Present before I knew it was on there, ah well......

Cruzer and Engineer jackets

Post Overalls.... A0132147_23382131

Post Overalls.... A0132147_2342582
Post Overalls.... A0132147_23414192
Post Overalls.... A0132147_23384087
Post Overalls.... A0132147_22252126
Post Overalls.... A0132147_22224176
Post Overalls.... A0132147_2223160
Post Overalls.... IMG_3021
Post Overalls.... IMG_3037
Post Overalls.... IMG_3000
Post Overalls.... IMG_3042
Post Overalls.... IMG_3018
Post Overalls.... IMG_3005
Post Overalls.... IMG_3020
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
someoneelse

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 am

Nice.

Interview in the next issue of proper with Takeshi from the brand.

There's one in the new Inventory too, he's on one of the covers.

Cheered me right up when I noticed he was in there too. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm just waiting for the new Inventory to arrive should be a good read again
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Had a brief flick through it on Tuesday and it's better than the last two. Good photography and insightful. I just find it far, far too sober and clinical.
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 pm

someoneelse wrote:
Had a brief flick through it on Tuesday and it's better than the last two. Good photography and insightful. I just find it far, far too sober and clinical.

I've enjoyed both so far so looking forward to a good read of it, I know what you mean it's quite straight but it is what it is, I would'nt expect any humour in there but they know what they are talking about, although I maybe biased as I'm right into the majority of the label's they focus on
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 am

Yeah for what it is, it's very good. I just find it all a bit serious. Each to their own and all that eh?

Without wanting to blow our own trumpet, we've got some publishers onboard for Proper. They are pretty much our ideal people in terms of track record/knowledge and contacts so inbetween pinching ourselves we've been working on issue 10 for the last month.

It'll be full colour, bound not stapled and if you'll pardon the pun, it'll be a proper magazine rather than a fanzine. The tone and content will be just the same although we've got a super dooper designer onboard (who is also fucking ace...he has done album covers for some of the biggest bands in the last 15 years).

It's due at the end of this month. I could crush a grape.

Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:13 pm

someoneelse wrote:
Yeah for what it is, it's very good. I just find it all a bit serious. Each to their own and all that eh?

Without wanting to blow our own trumpet, we've got some publishers onboard for Proper. They are pretty much our ideal people in terms of track record/knowledge and contacts so inbetween pinching ourselves we've been working on issue 10 for the last month.

It'll be full colour, bound not stapled and if you'll pardon the pun, it'll be a proper magazine rather than a fanzine. The tone and content will be just the same although we've got a super dooper designer onboard (who is also fucking ace...he has done album covers for some of the biggest bands in the last 15 years).

It's due at the end of this month. I could crush a grape.

Sounds good, hope it turns out well.
I had a quick flick through Inventory this morning and I didnt think it was a patch on the last 2, couple of good articles
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah bought Inventory before (for £16!). I think to look at it's better but I've not really read it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Overalls.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Overalls....   Post Overalls.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Overalls....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Individual :: Category :: Clothing & Footwear-
Jump to: