The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Duck Boot......

Go down 
+6
sperryboy
The Racketeer
rinamanda
effeffarr
getthebeerin
The Individual
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

The Duck Boot...... Empty
PostSubject: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:24 pm

What's peoples opinion on these ? I cant quite appreciate them, as casual footwear on your man in the street it just does'nt look right imho, I fully understand the heritage behind them for hunting, LL Beans hunt boot etc and a few pairs dotted about last year but I noticed them in the Joules catalogue when I was looking for decent winter footwear for my daughter and saw the style in adult sizes, which again it's outlook is aimed at the country/farming type so you can understand it but noticed it on a few brands now, and more available than usual, even Albam are stocking the gourmet effort.....

The Duck Boot...... Gourmet
The Duck Boot...... Pome2
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Shocker's them. The Duck Boot...... Smiley_emoticons_shocking

Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 pm

I was going to pick these up for the little un, like I said I just can't picture them on a chap, and i'm pretty open minded

The Duck Boot...... WEB_J_JNRCARRICKG_POPPY
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:38 pm

If your buying 'em for the nipper, then yes, those red ones do look kinda cute.

But there's no way i'd spunk 160 notes on them for myself, they just don't do anything for me. silent
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:55 pm

getthebeerin wrote:

But there's no way i'd spunk 160 notes on them for myself, they just don't do anything for me. silent

I think you'd look quite fetching strutting around in the old lewisham in a pair santa
Back to top Go down
effeffarr

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:08 am

The Individual wrote:
What's peoples opinion on these ? I cant quite appreciate them, as casual footwear on your man in the street it just does'nt look right imho, I fully understand the heritage behind them for hunting, LL Beans hunt boot etc and a few pairs dotted about last year but I noticed them in the Joules catalogue when I was looking for decent winter footwear for my daughter and saw the style in adult sizes, which again it's outlook is aimed at the country/farming type so you can understand it but noticed it on a few brands now, and more available than usual, even Albam are stocking the gourmet effort.....

The Duck Boot...... Gourmet
The Duck Boot...... Pome2

I'd wear them before them hanging Fracaps and Diemmes that are currently getting rinsed by everyone Laughing
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 am

The Individual wrote:
getthebeerin wrote:

I think you'd look quite fetching strutting around in the old lewisham in a pair santa

Embarassed Laughing

On the bonus side if i did wear the offending items in the said establishment that rubber around the lower part of the uppers
would make it all the more easier for paddling in the piss. Shocked

Back to top Go down
rinamanda

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 pm

I remember about 3 years ago down at Hideout in soho. Michael Kopelman and all the shop staff sporting Visvim duckboots.

http://www.complex.com/SNEAKERS/Vault/VISVIM-DECOY-DUCK-BOOT-HI

Not personally for me.
Back to top Go down
The Racketeer

The Racketeer

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 pm

drunken Horrendous drunken

But individual lol!
Back to top Go down
sperryboy

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Dont like, nor do i like the diemme hikers or the redwing mocc toe workboots , never liked the redwings last time they appeared
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:11 am

They're horrible.

This usually means I'll be wearing some and telling everyone how ace they are in about 3 months.
Back to top Go down
The Racketeer

The Racketeer

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 am

someoneelse wrote:
They're horrible.

This usually means I'll be wearing some and telling everyone how ace they are in about 3 months.

Ha-ha That’s what usually happens. Get caught in the rain and think if only I had they Duck boots lol!
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:58 pm

The Racketeer wrote:
someoneelse wrote:
They're horrible.

Ha-ha That’s what usually happens. Get caught in the rain and think if only I had they Duck boots lol!

I think if you got caught in the rain or not you would be quackers to want them......

ill get my coat.
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 am

I think the front pair in the bottom picture are rather fetching myself Embarassed
Back to top Go down
winster

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:24 am

The soles on the LL Beans make me feel a bit sick.
Back to top Go down
youngie

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:05 pm

fucking awful them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duck Boot......   The Duck Boot...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Duck Boot......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Individual :: Category :: Clothing & Footwear-
Jump to: