The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice bit of vintage ralph

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rinamanda

Nice bit of vintage ralph Empty
PostSubject: Nice bit of vintage ralph   Nice bit of vintage ralph I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:42 pm

http://zone7style.blogspot.com/2010/09/vintage-ralph-lauren-polo-cookie-patch.html

Its an interesting blog even if most the clothes arent your bag. Loads of old 90's RL, ace vintage sunnies, Henry Lloyd and Moscino (ffs!) amongst other things. Everything on there is for sale too.
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: Nice bit of vintage ralph   Nice bit of vintage ralph I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 pm

I gave him a shout about a pair of vinatge Persol he was selling... £250 he wanted for them.

I wish I could have laughed in his face...
Back to top Go down
rinamanda

PostSubject: Re: Nice bit of vintage ralph   Nice bit of vintage ralph I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:48 pm

He's charging top dollar for everything thats for sure mate!

I guess your paying for his sourcing trips to the U.S/around the world like with record dealers.

All that old versace/moscino tat who the hell is buying that though. Some hipster east end try hard I bet Laughing

Love the early 90's golden era block colour Ralph rugby shirts etc though.
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: Nice bit of vintage ralph   Nice bit of vintage ralph I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

rinamanda wrote:
He's charging top dollar for everything thats for sure mate!

I guess your paying for his sourcing trips to the U.S/around the world like with record dealers.

All that old versace/moscino tat who the hell is buying that though. Some hipster east end try hard I bet Laughing

Love the early 90's golden era block colour Ralph rugby shirts etc though.

That's just the thing though mate, I've reguarly seen hipsters sporting gash like that round the east end... WHY?

Some of the Ralph bits are nice, but if he's charging 250 for a pair of sunglasses that would normally sell around the 120-150 mark then I wouldn't like to see his prices
for some of the other bits on there.

It's like Goodhood - they get in quite a bit of Vintage Ralph and stuff but they mark it up something stupid. But then it's London, so there's always going to be some
silly cunt trying too hard with a pocket full of mummy and daddy's money eh?
Back to top Go down
sethbreaker

PostSubject: Zone7style   Nice bit of vintage ralph I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the interest.

Just for your information I don't actually sell many of the products we deal with to so called 'Hipster' kids, The real interest comes from the US and Japan.

Our pricing is competitive compared to many other shops and all of our sunglasses stock is unworn with original cases.

The Versace collection has been built up over many years and we lend for music videos, celebrities, TV, Film and much more.

You can find our sunglasses in Lily Allen's shop in Covent Garden, Asos.Marketplace, Goodhood, Art Wednesday, YMC and Urban Outfitters.

You can also book appointments at our showroom.

Seth
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: Nice bit of vintage ralph   Nice bit of vintage ralph I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:10 pm

sethbreaker wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the interest.

Just for your information I don't actually sell many of the products we deal with to so called 'Hipster' kids, The real interest comes from the US and Japan.

Our pricing is competitive compared to many other shops and all of our sunglasses stock is unworn with original cases.

The Versace collection has been built up over many years and we lend for music videos, celebrities, TV, Film and much more.

You can find our sunglasses in Lily Allen's shop in Covent Garden, Asos.Marketplace, Goodhood, Art Wednesday, YMC and Urban Outfitters.

You can also book appointments at our showroom.

Seth

Seth,

I have seen this model go for nearly £100 less than your asking price, hence my reaction.

The price may very well be competitive in London, but with some of the grossly overpriced tat in so called vintage shops (priced so because it's in an East-end basement) this doesn't surprise me.

If you can get £250 for them, good luck to you.

Saul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice bit of vintage ralph   Nice bit of vintage ralph I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice bit of vintage ralph
Page 1 of 1