The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring Items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loose Lips

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm

So whats every go their eye on for spring? Any musts on the lists? Coming out of the colder seasons I start struggling.

I like the look of the Heritage Research stuff but bar that I'm a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
Reg

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 am

Just over a year ago I told myself never to spend daft amounts of cash on clothes ever again so it will be another season of wheeling and dealing again for me! Can't beat a bit of trapsing round ebay and bargain hunting!
Back to top Go down
Loose Lips

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 am

Reg wrote:
Just over a year ago I told myself never to spend daft amounts of cash on clothes ever again so it will be another season of wheeling and dealing again for me! Can't beat a bit of trapsing round ebay and bargain hunting!

As always it's the same here. Skint as usual - just picked up a pair of red wing wabasha boat shoes and a pair of pointer calums for just under £70 posted for both.
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Loose Lips wrote:
Reg wrote:

As always it's the same here. Skint as usual - just picked up a pair of red wing wabasha boat shoes and a pair of pointer calums for just under £70 posted for both.

Good price that for both mate, not many RedWing I would buy but I like the wabasha
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm

As for s/s 2011 I eyed up a few things and was lucky enough to bring in all the outerwear I was after, I will probably buy a softer pair of washed denim from somewhere and also a really heavy pair of selvedge that I can work in as I'm culling some denim and will have a rotation going on, I fancy the black pig denim from Studio De Artisan so we'll see next week on payday, re-bought all the breton tee's I bought last year and sold for winter, I will learn this time and just keep them
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
Loose Lips

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:17 pm

It's last season but just got a Woolrich Woolen Mills Maine Guide jacket in hickory stripes from eBay delivered for £33. Just turned up today - cracking stuff, really well put together.

Only decent picture I could find of it...

Spring Items Bluebirdwoolrich
Back to top Go down
sperryboy

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Picked up a couple of nice bits from Albam the moss ringsnap shirt and navy tee, still waiting to see what the summer trail parkas like before i purchase a spring jacket, got my eye on a pair of oi moccs and the mocca stripe tee from sunspel oh and a pair of sunpockets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Items   Spring Items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Items
Page 1 of 1