The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... Empty
PostSubject: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Again this is very fruity, I'm not sure where or when I would wear...... but I do like it

Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... 3707
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:38 pm

That's a once a month jacket
Back to top Go down
The Racketeer

The Racketeer

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Like it, but think that it would wear me rather than me wearing it flower
Back to top Go down
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 pm

The Individual wrote:
Again this is very fruity, I'm not sure where or when I would wear...... but I do like it

In Waikiki during a rainstorm?
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:45 pm

David.Watts wrote:
The Individual wrote:

Was thinking more a Boogie Cartel night with some chino's and a fuck off pair of aviator's....... too much ? ........ bounce
Back to top Go down
transplant30

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 am

Would look well in Akira Kurosawa's dreams, but a long long way out of my box, hope this aint the kinda clobber youve to wear for Boogie S Laughing bom
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm

transplant30 wrote:
Would look well in Akira Kurosawa's dreams, but a long long way out of my box, hope this aint the kinda clobber youve to wear for Boogie S Laughing bom

I've got more of a robin hood look going down for the easter weekend bash pal alien
Back to top Go down
David.Watts

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

The Individual wrote:
David.Watts wrote:
The Individual wrote:

Was thinking more a Boogie Cartel night with some chino's and a fuck off pair of aviator's....... too much ? ........ bounce

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Possibly, possibly. When in Lon-Don..................... don't they say????? afro bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...   Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engineered Garments Ground summer jacket...
Page 1 of 1