The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... Empty
PostSubject: Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....   Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 pm

The only downfall of this beast is the price, knocking around at just under a grand (£900) I could'nt condone buying it but no doubt it will be making someone quite happy this a/w, cracking burnt orange gore-tex shell, tall collar and articulated elbow's, watertight taped seam's & general good look's, same as the spring summer version they brought out in mustard/yellow

Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... 2380
Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... 2489
Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... 2490
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
effeffarr

PostSubject: Re: Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....   Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:21 pm

The Individual wrote:
The only downfall of this beast is the price, knocking around at just under a grand (£900) I could'nt condone buying it but no doubt it will be making someone quite happy this a/w, cracking burnt orange gore-tex shell, tall collar and articulated elbow's, watertight taped seam's & general good look's, same as the spring summer version they brought out in mustard/yellow

Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... 2380
Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... 2489
Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... 2490

Fucking lovely that, but the Veilance line of gear they have done is mega pricey. I got a Theta Ar last month and the quality is astounding, I can only think that the craftsmanship that goes into this gear is unparalleled.
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....   Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 pm

This is nice but wouldn't pay anywhere near the price for it... On the other hand -

The wine Houndstooth mountain Parka from M is an absolute must this winter.... It's one of the best jackets i've seen for ages.
Back to top Go down
panerista

panerista

PostSubject: Re: Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....   Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:53 pm

looks like a classic turt.cant seem to justify mega bucks on a jacket anymore. thats nearly half the price of a decent bike frame.
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....   Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 am

I saw the whole collection in the flesh earlier this year and it comes with a lifetime guarantee. It wasn't especially for me but the technology was bang on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....   Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcteryx Gore-tex Field Jacket.....
Page 1 of 1