The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What gigs/nights you got coming up?

Go down 
+11
A distant echo
sinister_delicious
TheOrdinaryFella
rinamanda
sperryboy
Ticsmon
getthebeerin
Transformer
Tommy
youngie
PerSandwichman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

What gigs/nights you got coming up? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 pm

sinister_delicious wrote:
The Individual wrote:
Tommy wrote:
haha better than being a massive weirdo.

Is that your old man in your pic?

No, it's not my old man mate... Although someone said that myself and the young scuttler in the picture are very smiliar? Really? I hope so, he looks so mischievious.

He look's like he owned the first Blue Oyster bar on the front in Brighton in the 1920's...... similar ? I think so, your both wrong un's

A gentle rogue I am, just ask the fine young filly from Oxford, as I tenderly made her do things she didn't know existed last night.

That's the thing with you, there's lines and you always cross it, you have to take it too far, makes me sick
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
rinamanda

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

The Individual wrote:
Tommy wrote:

No, it's not my old man mate... Although someone said that myself and the young scuttler in the picture are very smiliar? Really? I hope so, he looks so mischievious.

He look's like he owned the first Blue Oyster bar on the front in Brighton in the 1920's...... similar ? I think so, your both wrong un's

A gentle rogue I am, just ask the fine young filly from Oxford, as I tenderly made her do things she didn't know existed last night.

Ox J? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sinister_delicious

sinister_delicious

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 pm

rinamanda wrote:
The Individual wrote:
Tommy wrote:

Ox J? Very Happy

He wishes...
Back to top Go down
Transformer

Transformer

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 am

Fenech-Soler played here last night, was a good gig if you ignore the general make up of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
sperryboy

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Courteeners last night with I am Kloot , excellent night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gigs/nights you got coming up?   What gigs/nights you got coming up? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gigs/nights you got coming up?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Individual :: Category :: Music-
Jump to: