The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mister Freedom....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Mister Freedom.... Empty
PostSubject: Mister Freedom....   Mister Freedom.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Christophe Loiron has something that I envy (and I imagine a good few on here envy).
Moving to america in the early 90's with his passion for idea's and love of vintage he set up a workshop purely for him, The label is more than just interesting and his workshop I would love to be part of, heavily influenced by denim & workwear - over the year's he has filled his workshop/outlet with vintage denim, military clothing, various leather, belts, work aprons, textiles, chambray, mesh all hanging in various places, nothing strategic or there as a museum, but for changing and chopping as he design's and creates, he has spent most of his life searching for the vintage garm's he was after to put into the workshop but as time went on he realised he was'nt finding the items he was lusting after, either because they were too hard to find or simply had not been made, so he started making his own versions hence Mister Freedom being born, literally building this up from scratch out of pure passion for what he believe's in, they now have quite a cult (elitist imo) following, and rightly so, the thing that interests me most in labels like this is quite simply the hand crafted feel, it just looks, feels, and smells better, be it Quoddy boots hand stitched in maine or Mister Freedom's denim trailvest, they are items that are'nt 100% perfect like you would get in mass produced top end clothing, but are quality goods made from fantastic materials that people put their time effort love and money into.

Some Mister Freedom past and present garment's.....

Mister Freedom.... 2602024235_35e7e4dc70
Mister Freedom.... 2602840104_ef60583beb
Mister Freedom.... Mister-freedom-denim-shore-jacket-4-360x540
Mister Freedom.... Mister-freedom-denim-shore-jacket-2
Mister Freedom.... Mister-freedom-denim-peacoat-2
Mister Freedom.... DSCN0114
Mister Freedom.... OTeAPGhBwpszdqge7pSPJb81o1_500
Mister Freedom.... Mister-freedom-spring-summer-2009-01
Mister Freedom.... Mister-freedom-mulholland-master-ja
Mister Freedom.... Mulholland-Manequin
Mister Freedom.... Mister-freedom-sugarcane-2010-fall-winter
Mister Freedom.... CL-Calif-Montage