The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For The Winter Month's...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

For The Winter Month's... Empty
PostSubject: For The Winter Month's...   For The Winter Month's... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:59 pm

It's not going to be long before the lightweight denim, chino's & short sleeve's are put aside and the colder month's see something more substantial, I love s/s but the colder month's are my preference, heavier warmer clothing and crisp morning's, love it.

I have alway's had something cord in my wardrobe, you can't live in denim and it's nice to have some variety, being all chino'd out for the past year I have already started the switch back to heavy denim, cords, and canvas pant's but there's a decent selection starting of cord up-top and outerwear..... vest's & shirt's.

Quite fancy this Engineered Garments Fireman's overshirt/jacket and the vest to go under it in the tan...

For The Winter Month's... 2269
For The Winter Month's... 2268
For The Winter Month's... 2267
For The Winter Month's... 2282

And this Engineered Garments Ashfield jacket is a beauty aswell...

For The Winter Month's... Engineered-garments-ashfield-corduroy-jacket-2%5B1%5D
For The Winter Month's... Engineered-garments-ashfield-corduroy-jacket-1%5B1%5D

I have a couple of flannel's from engineered garm's and they will be used this winter as I've not saw anything to really rival them unless there's any suggestion's ?
I'll be getting on this Gitman's flannel but not saw anything else to fill my need's...

For The Winter Month's... 2250

Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
transplant30

PostSubject: Re: For The Winter Month's...   For The Winter Month's... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:53 pm

That top jacket took my eye as I was perusing Garbstore the other day, don't think I'd pair it with the waistcoat mind, always had a ponchant for a brown cord jacket Cool
Back to top Go down
This Blue Eyed Boy

PostSubject: Re: For The Winter Month's...   For The Winter Month's... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:49 am

Not a fan of cord anywhere other than on the legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For The Winter Month's...   For The Winter Month's... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For The Winter Month's...
Page 1 of 1