The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Mountain Research tri colour nylon effort, 2 hidden chest pockets, leather toggles, quite fancy this for the spring......

Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ 2485
Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ 2677
Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ 2678
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
transplant30

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Reminds me of a jockey Suspect
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 am

Looks like something Lionel Messi would wear to cubs.
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:14 pm

someoneelse wrote:
Looks like something Lionel Messi would wear to cubs.

...who could blame him ? everyone knows the cubs its where its at.
Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Don't get me wrong it looks smashing.

Whether it'd look as good on the mean streets of North East Cheshire as it does on that picture though.... scratch
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:24 pm

someoneelse wrote:

Whether it'd look as good on the mean streets of North East Cheshire as it does on that picture though.... scratch

I think it would make a change for people up there to sample such sight's instead of tracksuits and paul&shark, I don't even like the way I dress I just do it to see the people of Tiptons pretty little black country faces drop wondering if the Yuketen on my feet are actually dead animal's, this is true this but W' was up here a few weeks back from Newport decked out in Universal works velo jacket, Nudie and some red Superga, some scruffy tiptonites were hanging out of the van shouting at his feet, like his trab's had leprosy cyclops I would'nt worry what other's thought, it gives everything a bit more of an edge

Back to top Go down
someoneelse

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

The Individual wrote:
someoneelse wrote:

I think it would make a change for people up there to sample such sight's instead of tracksuits and paul&shark, I don't even like the way I dress I just do it to see the people of Tiptons pretty little black country faces drop wondering if the Yuketen on my feet are actually dead animal's, this is true this but W' was up here a few weeks back from Newport decked out in Universal works velo jacket, Nudie and some red Superga, some scruffy tiptonites were hanging out of the van shouting at his feet, like his trab's had leprosy cyclops I would'nt worry what other's thought, it gives everything a bit more of an edge

While I've not seen too many items of P&S or trackies round here of late I agree with your sentiments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........   Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Research Hooded Mackinaw........
Page 1 of 1