The Individual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fashion, culture & music

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....

Go down 
+4
PerSandwichman
andreas baader
Derek
The Individual
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... Empty
PostSubject: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Without doubt one of the best jackets available this a/w, cotton ripstop shell, multi pockets, hood rope- waist rope- blanket wool upper inner, if the navy over-dyed effort had white rope not black I would have sold my navy Cabourn cameraman and replaced it with this but i'm a detail freak and you can't have everything in life, just as good in the olive & khaki piece's.....

Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... 19-09-2010_eg_stormparka_large
Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... 19-09-2010_eg_stormparka_detail12
Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... 19-09-2010_eg_stormparka_detail11
Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... 19-09-2010_eg_stormparka_detail5
Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... 19-09-2010_eg_stormparka_detail1
Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... EG_stormparka1
Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... 4175756-rescaledpic-375x565
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:54 pm

I need that over-dyed indigo one in my life.

Now then geniuses - how to raise £469 and then get it past the wife - any ideas?
Back to top Go down
The Individual
Admin
The Individual

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Derek wrote:
I need that over-dyed indigo one in my life.

Now then geniuses - how to raise £469 and then get it past the wife - any ideas?

I would start by putting your foot down and being a man......... or butter her up with something nice first, or just get rid of her, live single and sleep in a bed of new jackets every night.
Back to top Go down
https://theindividual.forumotion.com
andreas baader

andreas baader

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 pm

i have this and can confirm its a great jacket and really well made...perhaps the winter jacket of the year
Back to top Go down
PerSandwichman

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 pm

What's that strap on the lining for? Does it have a "fold down" part ala the OTS parkas of about 5 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm

It fastens between the legs to prevent updrafts. The Cabourn Swedish Parka has one as well.
Back to top Go down
andreas baader

andreas baader

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Derek wrote:
It fastens between the legs to prevent updrafts. The Cabourn Swedish Parka has one as well.

the one on the swedish is a lot smaller and also has a tendency to keep coming off...well the buttons do anyway...cracking jacket but the buttons were secured with candy floss
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:45 pm

andreas baader wrote:
Derek wrote:

the one on the swedish is a lot smaller and also has a tendency to keep coming off...well the buttons do anyway...cracking jacket but the buttons were secured with candy floss

yes, I noticed that as well, Wrighty.
Back to top Go down
andreas baader

andreas baader

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Derek wrote:
andreas baader wrote:
Derek wrote:

yes, I noticed that as well, Wrighty.

not wrighty man...close but no cigar comrade
Back to top Go down
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 pm

I thought Wrighty came up with Chequebook Casuals? Is that not right then Esty?
Back to top Go down
getthebeerin

getthebeerin

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:30 am

Cheque book casuals, Laughing don't beat slamming your prick in the knife draw. Shocked

Not that i've tried it. pale
Back to top Go down
viking1871

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm

nice jacket.
no real man sizes though..so im out. pale
Back to top Go down
transplant30

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Was looking at this in Oliver Spencer yesterday, nice jacket but doesn't tick enough boxes to justify the price, I've got a soft spot for EG but I'd like to think if you did get caught in a storm a 500quid winter jacket would keep you dry Neutral
Back to top Go down
effeffarr

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 pm

transplant30 wrote:
Was looking at this in Oliver Spencer yesterday, nice jacket but doesn't tick enough boxes to justify the price, I've got a soft spot for EG but I'd like to think if you did get caught in a storm a 500quid winter jacket would keep you dry Neutral

Is right, its a very nice bit of kit, but for that money, they could have made it out of Ventile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....   Engineered Garments Storm Parka..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engineered Garments Storm Parka.....
Page 1 of 1